Wheels At Wairarapa
- Truck Show
- Car Show
- Vintage Machinery
- Vintage Cars
- Earth Moving
And anything on wheels and tracks is welcome to be involved, both old and new
5, 6 & 7 February 2022
POSTPONED UNTIL WAITANGI 2023. This 3-day-Festival celebrates all things on wheels, with a different theme on offer for each of the days!
A fun, family-friendly event with something for all ages!
Saturday 5th Day 1 ~ Vintage Cars/Motorbikes
Sunday 6th Day 2 ~ Trucks
Monday 7th Day 3 ~ Agriculture/Tractors
This is to be the largest collection of wheeled vehicles and tracked machines of all ages and vintages.
- You’ll see rare, private collections of machinery in action in farming demonstrations.
- Get up close to machines restored by hand to original working condition.
- See cars, trucks and motorbikes from yesteryear to today!
- Full Main Oval Programme Daily
- Wide range of stationary Engines
- Trade stalls displaying new machinery, trucks & cars
- Market Stalls
- Licence Food Court
- Entertainment for all ages
- Children’s rides
- Free Parking All Day
- Motorhome/Caravan Sites Available
Truck Show | Car Show | Motorbikes | Steam |Earthmoving | Vintage Machinery | Vintage Cars | Clydesdales
Anything on wheels and tracks is welcome to exhibit! The more unique the better!!
Please note: You will need to hold a Covid Vaccine Passport to attend this event if you are over 12 years old.
Everything for Everyone
Come along and exhibit, anything old to new on wheels and tracks is welcome to be involved.
How good is your truck? Come & enter.
Wheels at Wairarapa are taking application for all trade, food and beverage stallholders – click here.
KEEP IN TOUCH
We’ll be keeping our followers up to date as we get closer to the event
Proudly presented by Wairarapa Vintage Machinery Club. Sponsored by Wairarapa A&P and New Zealand Trucking
Wairarapa A&P Society, PO Box 16, 12 Chester Road, Clareville, Carterton